Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Globalization

I love it. I love the idea of being able to share ideas with other countries easily and quickly. I love the idea that ideas can be shared with everyone in the world very quickly. I also love how a specialized good developed in china, say, an xbox 7200, can be in my house for a very low price. Anyone who criticizes this glorious process is probably citing people, not the system itself. Hate the players, not the game itself. If globalism has drawbacks, it arises from the people, not the system itself. All those people who yell about the “big corporations” taking over the world. I look at them funny. I personally love big business. A business is able to become “big” by being successful. No company in the world exists to not be successful. But the ones that DO become successful, are then hailed as demons of the world. Just like people who support non mainstream artists who the second they make it big and finally become successful like they want to, the people hate them for “selling out”. I dislike those people, they are confused about how the world is and how it operates. The international connectivity between countries and the businesses therein is great for the world. If your country makes really crappy bread but great toasters, share your bread in exchange for another countries great toasters, and you have the best of both worlds now.

No comments:

Post a Comment