Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good food review

Well. A review of good food is pretty easy. My favorite food happens to be a pb&j with the crust cut off, a breakfast club quote, but true nonetheless. I make this myself, so no restaurant review for that. My favorite restaurant will probably be Brazzaz. Its one of those brazilion steak houses where they walk around to your table with big ole cuts of meat. They ask you if you would like to try some ______ to which the polite and only response is “yes” and they carve a piece out and plop it on your plate. Repeat this step about a hundred times, and you are full. I love how it just comes endlessly until you admit defeat and surrender. You never even have to get up. I always hated that about buffets and all you can eat situations. I had to actually get up OUT of my seat to go fill my face with food. Bullhockey I say, bring the meats to ME. This is why I love brazzaz. They just UNDERSTAND me. They get it. The waiters are polite, and the atmosphere is very nice. if a cut of meat you want isn’t being presented to you at a high enough rate, you may also request cuts to be delivered to you. What else do you even need in life? They probably offer meat cutting and chewing services for you as well, though I have never tried them.

No comments:

Post a Comment